Application open NOW for Genetic Pop-Ups 2020: Click Here
Due Date: December 6, 2019
What is a Genetics Pop-Up?
- A Genetics Pop-up is a small (5-8 person) gathering, held in the local community, spearheaded by a genetic ambassador, to share genetic resources with families and those who work with families impacted by genetic conditions.
- MSRGN sends a Gene-in-a-Box resource kit.
- MSRGN provides a limited budget to cover a set number of attendee gift cards, and the remainder of the budget may be used for food/drink (no alcohol!) at the genetics pop-up!
2019 Genetic Pop-Ups:
(to learn more about each genetic pop-up and see photos, click on the links below)
- Houston, TX– Genetic Ambassador host: Alysian Thomas
- date of the Genetics Pop-up: 4/27/19
- Glendale, CO– Genetic Ambassador hosts: Maria & Jesus Castillo
- date of the Genetics Pop-up: 5/4/19
- Littleton, CO– Genetic Ambassador host: Jamie Stefanski
- date of the Genetics Pop-up: 5/5/19
- Dallas Area, TX– Genetic Ambassador host: Susan Owens
- date of the Genetics Pop-up: 5/18/19
- Phoenix, AZ– Genetic Ambassador hosts: Kathy Levandowski/Fran Altmaier
- date of the Genetics Pop-up: 5/30/19